Well, hello there, friends!! It’s nice to see you again…I’ve missed you SO much these past couple weeks! How have you been?
As you can probably imagine, I’ve been working hard at getting things ready for the Big Blog Move — remember how So About What I Said is getting its own domain? There’s a lot of planning and perfecting that goes into the process, and I’m so fortunate to be working with a designer who is helping me through every step. She’ll be sending me mock-ups later today — we’ve had to tweak a few things with the layout/design — and once I approve everything, she’ll migrate my blog over to its new home!!
I. AM. FREAKING. OUT.
So, to take my mind off everything, let’s play a little game, shall we?? I call it “5 Things I’ve Done Lately” because, well, I’m terrible at coming up with catchy titles. Let’s chat about what we’ve been up to these last few weeks! I’ll get the ball rolling…
1. Enjoyed two weekends in a row with my cousins! I hadn’t seen them in a few years and it was WONDERFUL to catch up!
2. I got my first acceptance for Glamour magazine’s Web site!! I’ll be writing a disability/pop culture essay — look for it soon!
3. We lived it up fall-style in the good old Midwest in the best possible way — by going to the apple orchard!! We last went in 2010, so we were due for another fix. And yes, lots of photos will be coming your way in a future blog post!
4. I took advantage of EARLY VOTING yesterday and couldn’t be more excited about this election! #ImWithHer #StrongerTogether
5. My mom bought Spot-It a few weeks ago and now I’m over-the-moon obsessed with it! Have you ever played it? I highly recommend it — but don’t say I didn’t warn you about it addictive quality!
Are you game, friends? What have you been up to lately? I hope everything is going well in your neck of the woods…and be sure to share your “5 Things…” in the comments! It won’t be long now until I’ll be back to regular posting…on my own site!!! Ahhhh, that still doesn’t seem real…I am SO excited!! Thanks, as always, for being so patient. You know how much I love you all… xoxo