2. Fleece slippers, $22
3. Sunbeam electric blanket, $44.95
4. Foods like nuts, which are high in healthy fats, help the body regulate its temperature. My go-to nut? The classic peanut.
5. Williams-Sonoma hot chocolate, starting at $6.99
6. Hearty winter soup (tomato is my favorite)
7. A warm bubble bath ($9) will prepare your body for sleep.
8. LOTS of sunshine to make your soul smile — it’s free!
What do you think, friends? What would you add? Anything special on your “winter must-have” list? xoxo