TO: Men all over the planet
RE: Hey, Sexy!
DATE: July 22, 2010
Pssst, I’ve got a little secret for you men out there. Did you know you’re sexy even when you don’t know it or aren’t even trying to be? You think we’re not looking/noticing? Hello, of course we are! And we’re taking mental notes, so try to do these Top Ten things a little more…..
1. Watching you be a kid again with your nieces and newphews.
2. Waking up next to you.
3. When you’re curled up in bed sleeping (and snoring) like a baby.
4. When you smile and those boyish dimples begin to show.
5. When you talk about us to your family, especially your grandmother, and your face lights up.
6. When you feed us chicken soup and bring us celebrity magazines when we’re sick.
7. When you’re not afraid to cry in front of us – or on our shoulder.
8. When you give us your jacket as we’re walking in the rain.
9. When we’re talking about our future together.
10. When you’re just YOU. Just the way you are. Never change. Please.
BONUS: When you’re really, really mad; it’s actually sort of adorable.
So what sexy-isms make your list?
[Photo via Le Love]
Melanie's Randomness says
I love #10. I like them when they put the geled hair away, the macho-ness, they stop the act basically & are themselves. The smiles too are so aww!
Erin Elizabeth says
I think it's sexy when my boyfriend cooks for me. I love sitting at the breakfast bar with a glass of wine, watching him cook.
I love this post! It makes me dream of my future husband as well! 🙂
Melissa Blake says
That's a great one, Erin!!
Lillian Chang says
Totally agree with all of these!! 🙂
I always think a man is sexiest when he's PASSIONATE about something. And it could be anything, business, playing sports, whatever – passion is so sexy 🙂
Erin Elizabeth I love that too! I also love it when my husband fixes thing or lifts really big objects.
I know it's kind of lame, but I like that he knows how to take care of himself (and me when/if I need it.)
Oooh Lillian good point about passion. Definitely makes a guy sexy to see him doing something he loves.
I also just like watching my husband with his friends. It's great to just see him laugh and talk and enjoy himself.
this is so cute… i love it! 🙂
I think my guy is sexy all of the time but especially when he: 1.(belly) laughs at his own jokes.
2. Holds my hand in bed in the middle of the night and, while half awake, tells me he loves me. It's been 2 years and I still melt.
Pinecone Camp says
Oh, honey. I love you Melissa, but snoring is not so cute in my books. Especially if it's caused by too much wine. How can you tell I've been married a long time! I agree with Erin, I love it when my husband cooks for me. The look of concentration is adorable!
have a good day!
postcards and pretties says
love it !!
Gilding Lilies says
One of my favorite things is to go grocery shopping with my sweetie (if I have one) and have him come up behind me and give me a hug or a sweet little kiss on the neck. Swoon!!! For me, that's the sweet stuff, everyday moments that become magic when a bit of love is added.
Princess Christy says
I love when he's not afraid to take my hand. Especially in front of his (very macho) friends.
My Name is A. says
I love that he'll say he's my little pumpkin regardless of who is around. I love this list, great post!!