In honor of my essay appearing on TheFrisky last week, I thought it only appropo that we should delve into these questions this week. I’d love to hear your thoughts. I’m sure you already know more than you probably need to (or want to?) regarding my thoughts on the subject.
But really, am I that crazy for thinking that a guy could or would look past my disability? Is this so inconceivable? Am I destined to live a life of Spinsterhood with 10 cats on my lap?
1. Would you ask out someone with a physical disablity? Why or why not?
2. What advice do you have for me, because, frankly, it seems like my disability makes guys run in the OTHER direction?
3. What do you think are some of the reasons for some guys’ fears of dating a woman with a physical disability?
4. What, if anything, would stop you from asking a person with a disability on a date?
5. Any other thoughts you have on this topic that you think I should know about?
[Photo via Le Love]