Dear Mr. Melissa Blake:
You were probably rather speechless when you met me, huh? It’s OK. I get it. I can be a bit overwhelming sometimes. So I think we’ve all established that pick-up lines are in desperate need of a makeover. Frankly, if a guy tried to use any on me, I’d probably burst out laughing, which would probably just crush the poor boy’s self-esteem. We all know I’m not that heartless.
What I think we need are some custom-made pick-up lines, some that, when said by other men, will speak directly to our greatness. I’m thinking of making little cards to hand out like business cards with these disability-friendly pick-up lines on them….
1. Why haven’t you rolled into my life before?
2. How fast does that thing go? (I’m talking about the wheelchair here….)
3. I’d carry you to the water’s edge if you asked me to.
4. Is it true what they say about redheads? (Answer: YES!)
5. You’re one in a million; no wonder God made you so unique.
6. Is your mind as hot as that wheelchair?
7. I feel sorry for the guy who breaks your heart; you’re liable to break his legs.
8. You drive me crazy.
9. Has anyone ever told you have the most precious delicate hands in the world?
10. Tell me the story behind those eyes.
[Photo via ffffound]